Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The urge to write

Suddenly feeling the urge to write, to compose, to put words together visibly and leave them where perhaps someone will happen upon them... And so, I find myself on my blog, no real thought to convey, but longing to speak and maybe even be heard.

And now that I am here, I am longing more to sleep. I was up until 3:30a.m. last night, allergies or the beginnings of a cold causing my nose to run like a faucet. I can't remember the last time I got a good 8 hours of consecutive sleep.

So, longing to write and be read, to sleep, and knowing that I need to get a ton of housework done instead, I shall close. I have managed only to daydream of dreams; authorship, rest, and cleanliness approaching godliness. An unsatisfying, vain imagining. Ah, well. Another day perhaps.

No comments: